Visa Preparation for Germany


You must meet certain requirements to enter Germany, even if you do not require a visa:

  • The purpose of your trip to Germany must be plausible and comprehensible.
  • Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay in Germany.
  • You must be in a position to finance your own living and travel costs.
  • You must be prepared to leave Germany before the visa expires (e.g. have a return flight booked).
  • You must be covered by travel health insurance.
  • You must not pose a threat to security or public order.

Do students need a visa to enter Germany?

In many cases, a visa is required for entry into Germany. This can be obtained from the German embassy. Students should allow two to three months for the application process. Visas for family members who are travelling with you should be applied for at the same time.

What types of visas are there?

Dependent on the length of your stay in Germany, there are various types of visas:

National Visa:
This visa is valid for a stay – in Germany only – of more than three months. If during your time in Germany you are planning to visit another country, please say so when making your visa application so that instead of a national visa you are issued another or additional type of visa. After entering the country student should, with his visa, apply to the local ‘Ausländerbehörde’ (Aliens’ Registration Authority) for a residence permit, since the national visa is generally issued initially for three months only.

If the STUDENT has received notification of admission to university or a foundation course, he should apply for a visa for study purposes. Student visas are usually valid for three months. Within these three months, he will have to apply for an extended residence permit at the Alien Registration Office in his university town.

Within one week after arriving in Germany student must register with the ‘Einwohnermeldeamt’ (Residents’ Registration Office) in order to register his new place of residence. The student’s institute will advise him of the name and address of the competent office. In order to register with the ‘Einwohnermeldeamt’ he will require:

  • Passport / Identity card
  • Visa
  • An application to register

Our prominent Visa Services

  1. Student visa
    We are highly involved in Student immigration services for the German Education structure. We are specialized in the following student visa processes:
    • Bachelor’s study visa
    • Master’s study visa
    • Language visa
    • PhD visa or International Researcher visa

    Our Legal Team of counsellors will also help students after reaching Germany for their visa extension procedure and legal registration. We have consulted so many students from different countries for their technical visa related problems and our expertise with having fluent German language made their work of legal issues simpler.

  2. Spouse Visa or Family Reunion Visa
    we have helped our former students in terms of visiting their family or spouse visas .some of our students have got a job their job and we have helped their spouses to get visas and learn German procedures.
  3. Job Seeker Visa
    Our technical experts’ team are made with the team of Engineers from different field of industrial sectors with having sound expertise of the industry. They know the actual scenario of the German job market and they make tailor-made profiles for our job seeker professionals and they provide them with all detailed assistance for getting a visa and also job in the German market.
  4. Schengen Visa
    This visa provides travellers with unrestricted freedom of travel in 26 Schengen countries of Europe. We make sure to get your travel accountancy gets the best benefit of these countries with having this visa to travel.

Still confused?

We, at Dream Catcher Education CONSULTANCY, are happy to help you with any kind of inquiries or questions regarding Visa Preparation at our office from time to time. You can speak with us directly and ask all your queries on course selection, application procedures, fee waivers, offer acceptance, tuition fees, scholarships and internships, and life on/off-campus.

You can always call or email us. We are always here to help you.